California Residents Privacy Notice (Updated January 1st, 2020)
This California privacy notice applies to residents of the state of California (hereinafter the "California Privacy Notice" or "Notice") with additional protections and certain rights of their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the "CCPA").
What categories of personal information we collect from residents of California:
In the preceding 12 months, we have gathered these categories and types of personal information from California residents, with intention to continue such practices subject to the requirements under the CCPA:
- Order purchase information such as name, email addresses, billing and shipping addresses
- Commercial information such as purchasing history, site interactions ((i.e., placed in your cart but never completed the purchase), products you have considered or viewed.
- Categories of personal customer characteristics information described in the California Customer Records statute (California Civil Code Section 1798.80), including physical characteristics of payment information. For employment candidates: employment history and education, protected classifications under California law such as gender and age.
- Geolocation data or your location data.
- Visual, video and text data recorded when you interact with our site or app and customer service. For example, loading your photo for our virtual try-on or communicating using our chat support.
- Your system technical identifiers such as internet (or similar network) activities. Such as cookie history and browsing history.
- Collections and data bases that are created using the information above. Used to create consumer profiles and customized offerings.
Collecting, selling and sharing information for commercial purposes
We use the Personal Information we collect for the limited purposes of business and commercial purposes: to provide customer support, to detect security incidents, to authenticate you when you use our Properties or Services, to troubleshoot, debug and remedy errors associated with
our Properties and Services, activities to maintain the quality of our Properties, Services and products, to encourage and enable purchases such as through our various promotions, to provide personalized marketing offers and programs, to enroll you in our newsletter subscription program, and other commercial interactions that occur from time to time.
We do not make your data publicly available or otherwise trade in your data. Under the CCPA, certain standard generally accepted business practices may be “viewed” as a sale of data when we use third parties’ services, while these third parties retain certain rights to use your data for their own business requirements and needs. The following third parties mentioned but not limited to: Google Analytics, Facebook, fraud detection, etc.
California residents have the right under the revised definition of “sale” to request to opt-out of certain sharing and transfers of personal data and activities. Please review below “California Residents Consumer Rights” for how you may exercise your rights.
California Residents Consumer Rights
California resident, you have the right to request distinct Personal Information collected about you in the last 12 months.
Additionally, you may request further details about our information collection practices including sources, categories, the commercial or business purpose of collecting or selling your personal information, categories of third parties that we use, sell or share your personal information with in preceding 12 months.
You have the right and request deletion of this information (subject to certain exemptions) and to opt-out of selling of this information. Consumers who exercise their rights under CCPA will still receive equal service, price and not be discriminated against unless permitted by applicable law such as if the differences are reasonably related to your information.
California Residents may request deletion of their information by calling customer service 855-830-3339 (Mon-Friday, 9:30am-6:00pm PST) or by emailing us to [email protected].
Please note and be prepared that we may request additional information form you in order to authenticate you are the individual whom we collected information about. Email address, name and account number if you have an account with us. You may acquire this information after you have successfully logged in to your account.