Recommended by our optical staff as the primary pair and for all day usage, the premium eyewear line is made from higher end materials and finishes that are comfortable as well as more durable.
FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Check size on your frame
Most frames have size displayed on the inside of the frame arm
Or use a ruler
I got it! Here is My Size
Measure your PD
If this is not possible, you may use the methods listed below.
1) Wear any glasses with clear lenses.
2) Use a mirror or ask a friend or family member to mark your pupil location on the clear lenses using a dry erase marker. They must stand in front of you and be at the same height as yours. If you use a mirror make sure you stand 3ft from the mirror and your general stare is directed to the center of the glasses.
3) Using a ruler with a millimeter range, measure the distance between the two dots and that’s your PD
1) Obtain a ruler with millimeter values
2) Place the ruler horizontally on your nose bridge, zero slightly below your right eye;
3) Ask a friend or use your mirror to see the distance on the roller. The distance measured is your PD.